Barron County Facade Program
Maximum loan size in the program has increased from 30,000 to 60,000 and now allows for renovations to back entrances.
DOWNTOWN FACADE LOAN SUMMARY:
- Applicants must provide acceptable facade design plans that comply with approved general design guidelines adopted by local loan committee.
- Loan size can range from $5,000 to $60,000.
- 1% fixed interest rate.
- Repayment terms up to 7 years.
- Amortization terms up to 15 years.
- All loans shall be secured by a mortgage on the property being renovated.
- Unlimited personal guarantees are required for any owner with greater than 20% ownership interest in the business.
- Be located within designated downtown boundaries of eligible towns, villages, and cities
- Demonstrate ability to repay the loan.
- Property taxes must be kept current.
- Provide acceptable design plans for building renovation.
- Eligible activities include: facade renovation; exterior lighting, doors, and graphics; signage, windows, and awnings; other facade or landscape improvements.
- Review design guidelines provided by community.
- Complete and submit application and design plans to the primary contact at the local loan contact.
- Application and design plans are reviewed by local loan committee and a decision will be made.
- Review design guidelines will be provided by the community. Application and design plans are reviewed by the local loan committee.
Barron - Link to map of facade program area.
Chetek - Link to map of facade program area.
Cumberland - Link to map of facade program area.
Rice Lake - Link to map of facade program area.
Turtle Lake - Link to map of facade program area.
Cameron will be added soon.
Dallas will be added soon.
For more information please contact Dave Armstrong, Barron County Economic Development at 715-637-6871 or email@example.com.
Barron County Economic Development Corporation
335 East Monroe Ave, Rm 2311
Barron County Government Center
Barron, WI 548122
Toll Free: 1-800-529-4148